[DEHAI] Aracelis Girmay Interview

From: hbokure@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 23 2010 - 23:49:13 EDT

Dear friends,
Aracelis is a newly found Eritrean poetess. Thanks Araya of Oakland for introducing her to our community of scribers. I have already ordered her book of poetry "TEETH." It can be obtained by writing to Barnes and Nobles and other book dealers in the Internet.

 During my computer search, I have found her interview session with her likes, and it can be accessed by browsing the following web address:-

http://maryjlohnes.wordpress.com/2009/02/02/aracelis-girmay-interview-teeth/

Haile