[DEHAI] FW: Support

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 13:09:50 EDT

From: Teklemariam Mehari [mailto:mehari701@yahoo.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 28. September 2010 12:31
To: Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de
Subject: Support

Hei!

First of all I would ask how you are. I took your email adress from dehai
news and sorry that I did.

I know one man who do service in warsay ykalo. His daughter is very sick and
she has anemia almost since 2005 still under treatment.

Now she is 14 years olds. Her treament is too much cost. I tried to sent
dehai news but it has not happended. With excuse if you can, you can send to
dehai news. And I send her file too.

Sorry that I make you trouble

With my honourable!