[DEHAI] help

From: Lemlem Abraham (lemlem.abraham1@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2010 - 22:25:35 EDT

Hello My fellow country men/women. I just heard my cousin Mr
Gebremedhin Mehasentu who residet at South Carolina has a fetal
accident. I do not really know a lot about the incident. His
brothers, sisters and the rest of the family are in desperate need
for the Eritrean Community to assist them in sending his body to his
beloved country. I live in United Kingdom and due to ill health it
is not possible for me to travel. If there is anything needs to be
done from here I would be happy to do so. Who ever is handling this
email could you please pass this plea to those concerned - such as to
Eritrean Embassy or community in or around South Carolina. I trust
this would be enough for now as the information I have so far is very
limited. If you need any more info pls do not hesitate to contact me
via this email. Your immediate response is appreciated