[DEHAI] BBC:"TPLF had diverted money intended for famine relief..."

From: amirhalay@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 07 2010 - 12:40:56 EST

 "we should have been more explicit in making it clear that the allegations did not relate specifically to Band AID". "We note that the ruling validates the main thrust of the program`s journalism; that there was evidence from a number of sources that the TPLF had diverted money intended for famine relief and that some of this was spent on weapons"

http://www.voanews.com/tigrigna/news/