[DEHAI] Re: [DEHAI] No, you are not ‘unning late’, you are rude an selfis

From: Berhane Alazar (erigram@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2010 - 19:57:45 EST

Hear! Hear! Hear!

How about the silly slogan “qotsera Habesha”? Who said that it was ours and who made it ours? I know we, Eritreans, do excel in many, many things. But I would not want to excel in habitually being late and somehow take pride of it. Folks, that is not a habit to be proud of; and unless and until we realize that and act upon it, then I am afraid that is one “Culture” that is not going to help us get out of the negative stereotype we find ourselves! And, when one thinks about it, it should not be such an unusual request. We all honor such commitment in our work place! Why not in our social, political and personal engagements? Don’t act like a turkey! It is called lack of self discipline not “qotsera Habesha”.

BerhaneTurkey <http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZRxdm4291KUS>