[DEHAI] THE TRUTH VS THE LIES AND FABRICATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE EMBASSIES OF THE STATE OF ERITREA

From: Berhane Habtemariam (Berhane.Habtemariam@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2010 - 07:19:42 EST

THE TRUTH VS THE LIES AND FABRICATED INFORMATION ABOUT THE EMBASSIES OF THE
STATE OF ERITREA
By Osman Gulay

Tuesday, 09 November 2010

http://alenalki.com/index.php?option=com_content
<http://alenalki.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6859&Itemid=1
> &task=view&id=6859&Itemid=1

In fact I thought whether to reply or not on a fiction story under a title
of news published in one of the cheapest web-site I have ever witnessed so
far. We all knowthat a website can make interviews or articles, but news
should be based on thefundamental ethics of journalism and not on baseless
fictions or fabrications and wishes.

The reason was if respond , that could be considered as a recognition and
that isone of the purposes, but the worst is that if we all leave such liars
to write and mention the names of honest and respectful people, that might
encourage them to write about others. Thus I decided to respond, Not with
lies as they are adopted to, but with facts and only facts to let all
innocent readers not trust these fabrications and disvalue it, being a
baseless and valueless information funded by external powers.

The issue that three individuals employed by the Eritrean Embassy were
terminated due to the fact that the Swedish Taxes asked full information
about the staff is baseless, because of the following :-

 1) Employees if not of all, more that 99% of all Eritrean Embassies
are both Muslims and Christians everywhere and to mention only three muslim
names is self-explanatory which does not need for any additional definition.
It is only a cheap and shameful propaganda.

 2) The Swedish Authorities, be it the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or
the Swedish Tax Office, never need or refer to or seek an invalid
information from such sites. They know and can have any information they
might need from the official representative of the State of Eritrean or any
other nation or organisation.

 3) The Swedish authorities, being the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or
the Tax Office do not need to refer to such predictions , since they know
what to do. I am not trying to defend the Swedish system, being known to
all, but only to say that Sweden is Not Taliban of Afghanistan or the
minority Government of Mekele , it is a system that you can not understand
or dream about. The Swedes know whom to contact if any information is
required.

 4) Regarding the unemployment benefits, you indeed need a lot to
understand the system in Sweden. We know that we belong to and proud to be
from a respectful People and Government of Eritrea, represented in its
Embassies with qualified staff who comply with rules and regulations of the
host Countries and fully responsible of their liabilities more than their
benefits and that is how every Eritrean citizen, except the few Garbage,
Traitors and Mercenaries which always talk based on the payment. Benefits or
money is the last thing that respected people think about.

 Eritrea will prevail

Victory to the Masses

 Osman Gulay

 Stockholm / Sweden.