[DEHAI] TgriNa grammar on Haddas ertra

From: ARAYA KASSA (ktaraya@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Dec 26 2010 - 13:13:00 EST

selamat,
This is to update those who are interested on a post and promise I made a couple months ago.  I have posted the said tgrNa grammar articles on Hadas-ertra in chronological order on http://araya.chorwong.com. click on the "Haddas-ertra" logo and follow the links.

Again I would like to thank all the contributors and in particular Amare Weldeselassie for spearheading the "discussion" and his tenacity, Hadas-ertra and shabait (http://www.shabait.com/haddas-ertra) for being the medium and making it available online.

For those who explicitly expressed and need help in facilitating the learning of the tgriNa language in Diaspora, I am willing to lend a hand.

Happy Holidays every one.

--Araya
ktaraya@shaw.ca
http://araya.chorwong.com