[DEHAI] Fwd: Posting on Dehai

From: wolda002@umn.edu
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 13:38:23 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:29:07 -0600
Subject: Posting on Dehai
From: Essey Asbu <essey.asbu@gmail.com>
To: efrem.worasi@gmail.com
Cc: wolda002@umn.edu

I see you were able to post the info on Dehai. I've been trying to post the
following info for about three days now, still can't get it to go... Dehai
said, they were having a problem, but maybe the problem is with my account.

Well, good that you were able to get it up there.

Essey A.

-----------------------
American Experience
The story of the Civilian Conservation Corps.

The story of the Civilian Conservation Corps, a Depression-era program
introduced and championed by President Franklin Roosevelt that worked on two
levels: providing employment to those in need of work and restoring
America's natural resources.
duration: 60 min

Monday, November 2 -- 8:00pm Central Standard Time
TPT 2 in Minneapolis, or your local public broadcasting station

Look at the link below for a trailer to the show.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/ccc/

Million, Efrem,