[DEHAI] ERI-TV Programs

From: MICHAEL TESFAI (michael_tesfai@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 19:55:02 EST

When ERI-TV started broadcasting to North America, the program was repeated once or twice depending upon the day of the week. As a result, we used to enjoy watching all our favorite programs. Now, for the past nine months, we have no clue what pattern ERI-TV is following. The programers seem to be very inconsistent and they have lost their continuity. If we want to watch the whole Sunday program, we have to stay awake on Saturaday night and Sunday morning, especially we at the West Coast. Can somebody make sense of what is happening? We missed Episode 16 of the "meselsela" or series "Timali". 'EastAfro.com' used to post the series but I guess they are tired now (I take that back; I just saw the posting of Episode 16). We haven't watched 'Hirmet', 'Kab Zobatat', 'Wefri Warsay Yikaalo', 'Kendel' etc for the past seven or more months. Meanwhile, some programs are broadcast two or three times on Sundays. Please give us your feedack or views. Am I the only one complaining?

Michael Tesfai,

Los Angeles

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/