Re: [DEHAI] ERI-TV Programs

From: Berhane Alazar (erigram@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 21:04:31 EST

selam, Michael,

You are correct there seems to be some inconsistency in what is being
rebroadcasted of the contents of the daily program. I believe that may
be their way of responding to the wish of some viewers who I know were
complaining that they don't want to see the Western type movies. So, I
believe they are rebroadcasting mostly news items and episodes of some
selected programs for the North American market.

Berhane Alazar