[DEHAI] Re: [dehai-news] Response to Al-Jazeera Documentary

From: Berhane Alazar (erigram@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 2009 - 21:44:13 EST

Zerou,

Thanks for defending the Halal meriet. I think we should bombard with
such factual statements to let them know how wrong they were to blindly
take the lady "Reporter's" dishonest report was at face value. But,
remember Aljazeera, like the rest of them, are looking for sensational
stories, which seems to sell like hot cakes. Unfortunately that seems
the modus operandi of the so called "Free press" media conglomerates.

Berhane Alazar