[DEHAI] dehai: Your Personal Letter to Obama

From: Goitom Kidane (goitom1970@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 2009 - 09:56:45 EST

Mussie,
I just read your post in Dehai that you wrote a personal letter to your 'old pal' President Obama. Could you please share with us the letter
you wrote. Did you have the letter edited by the Eritrean Embassy in
Washington DC or did Seyoum Tesfai in Atlanta helped you draft the
letter. Either way I would like to see the letter.

Mussie are you suffering from any kind of mental disease? I think
you need to see a doctor before you become a totally lunatic. People
in Atlanta can help you. Ask the  Eritrean community for help my bro.

I will pray for you so that you come to your sense. Please ask Qeshi
Ghebremichael or Pastor Goitom to pray for you.

Thanks,

Goitom