Re: [DEHAI] Response to Al-Jazeera "Mystery Behind Eritrea" Documentary

From: Sam B (menkemaki@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 17:10:06 EST

Biniam
I don't think what Zeyhilel wrote merits making him an "agent" of any sort.To me it makes prefect sense. No one denies that Eritrea is a poor country.No body in Eritrea is hiding his fact. The main priority of GOE is fighting poverty. and I also think the GOE tolerates youth migration. Don't you think Al Jazeera made of fool of itself, in airing such obvious one sided anti Eritrea propaganda?What is the big deal in what Zeyhilel had to say?
If you don't mind, and if you have the time for it, could you please explain to mewhat is so objectionable in what he had to say?
SAM
Blog Page
http://www.natna.blogspot.com

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

           ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691815