[DEHAI] Eritrea should be admired and supported not sanctioned

From: Fiseha Weldemichael (fisehaweldemichael@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Dec 23 2009 - 20:51:54 EST

We know now what the UN SC is and how they can come up with a wrong decision against countries.  I see also how easy someone can be labeled  as terrorist or as terrorist supporter when they are not at all. I know my people and my Government. Eritrean people know our leaders how selfless, hard working  and very committed to their country's progress.   The Eritrean leadership are trying to  break the cycle  of poverty who are working hard to place the country with  the other developed countries.  If the world decided to deny us that right it is not our fault.  We will keep working hard until we achieve it regardless what the  price will be.  We will not deviate from the right path.  We never been terrorist will will never be.  We will struggle the right way.  I hope there is someone who can hear our cry and reverse the unjust decision UN SC resolution  took against Eritrea.  UN SC decided  wrong decision against Eritrea that push countries to the wrong direction.  It is irresponsible to  impose your power to the  powerless people.  Fiseha Weldemichael