[DEHAI] Eritrea's bright future and the sanction!

From: Girmai_Kahassai@putnam.com
Date: Fri Dec 25 2009 - 14:55:03 EST

Why all this rush!
Why are the authors of the Sanction scared of Eritrea's bright future?
Does this have any thing to do with the Bisha Gold Mining Project?
I believe so.

The are scared to death of Eritrea's bright future especially with the
prospect of its mining of which the Bisha project comes first.

When I read, on Dehai-news today, "Bisha's 27 million tonnes of ore is
believed to contain 1 million ounces of
gold, 700 million to 800 million pounds of copper and 1 billion pounds of
zinc...", what came to my mind was to translate these figures to their
current market value. With my limited knowledge of how much Eritrea may
benefits out of it, here what I came up of the Bisha project.

A bright future with a net market value of over 1.8 billion of dollars,
which is equivalent to 26.8 billion Nakfa.
Judge for yourself why the so called authors of this sanction are scared
of Eritrea.

Kahassai

This message is intended for the recipient only and is not meant to be forwarded or distributed in any other format. This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument, or security, or as an official confirmation of any transaction. Putnam does not accept purchase or redemptions of securities, instructions, or authorizations that are sent via e-mail. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Putnam Investments, LLC (DBA Putnam Investments) and its subsidiaries and affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete the e-mail.

picture