[DEHAI] 2010 Let's plan Protest Rally at UN Headquater and Whitehouse: Re: UN sanction on Eritrea

From: Assefaw, Yonatan (yassefaw@tcfbank.com)
Date: Thu Dec 31 2009 - 16:12:09 EST

Hear Dehai members and friends

First and foremost I would like to wish
you and your family the best in 2010.

Re: UN Sanction on Eritrea

Our faith lies on GOD, our people and friends.
Let alone today, even 57 years ago our right
was denied by UN to be independence country.

Our destiny will be always determined by our
faith, dedication, hard work and love of our
people and country.

If it was not for many our heroes, Eritrea and
Eritrean would have been no different another Somalia
even worst today but "Thanks God and our heroes" that
we struggle and faith paid off.

Today again UN sanction on Eritrea. This is NOT another
problem to Eritrea but another challenge to Eritrean.

They are going test our faith again.
Do we believe on our people ?
100 %
Are we going to support our government ?
100%
Are we going to plan Protest Rally around White/Black House and UN
Headquarter
YES ! We voted "for better change"

Let plan Protest Rally at UN Headquarter and White House

Thank you
Yonatan
Minnesota

Yonatan Assefaw