[dehai-news] Online computer course

From: Robel Y Kahsay <rykahsay_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:14:40 -0400

I am trying to reach out as many Eritreans as possible with this online course and am asking if you could post the content below on your website.

Thank you.

- Robel Yosef Kahsay

==========================

To all Eritreans,

I have developed online training site to teach Eritreans basic computer knowledge. Given below are the first 3 lesson videos out of 16. The lessons are given in Tigrigna – trying to avoid the language difficulty layer for those Eritreans who lack enough English language comprehension.

Follow the instructions in the first video to sign up and take the course online.

1. Introduction
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Zt-E5wWo_GQ?rel=0

2. Data storage
http://www.youtube.com/embed/6-CORDXrHUE?rel=0