Fwd: (CAP) The Free Market Did Not Bring Down the Berlin Wall | CyberAdal أدال الفضائية

From: Ibrahim Idris Suliman <eboeri30_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:33:33 -0700

Ibrahim I. Suliman
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ibrahim Idris Suliman" <eboeri30_at_gmail.com>
Date: Nov 8, 2014 8:35 AM
Subject: (CAP) The Free Market Did Not Bring Down the Berlin Wall |
CyberAdal أدال الفضائية
To: "dehai-news_at_dehai.org" <Dehai-news_at_dehai.org>

http://cyberadal.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/cap-the-free-market-did-not-bring-down-the-berlin-wall/

"But the triumphalism wasn't immediate. When President Bush first heard
news of developments in Berlin, he was cautious. He welcomed the growing
freedom of East Germans, but he was determined to avoid rhetoric that might
precipitate a Soviet crackdown. "Some have wanted me to jump on top of the
Berlin Wall," hetold
<http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-24/news/mn-344_1_u-s-troop-levels>
journalists
at the time. "Well, I never heard such a stupid idea." The president
remembered events in Budapest in 1956 and Prague in 1968, and could not
ignore the recent violent crackdown by the Chinese communist regime at
Tiananmen Square."

Ibrahim I. Suliman

180952188_11-6.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 180952188_11-6.jpg)

IMG_20140828_032024.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_20140828_032024.jpg)