Shabait.com: Teseney: 24 Hours supply of Electricity

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun Nov 23 07:25:27 2014

<http://www.shabait.com/articles/nation-building/18479-teseney-24-hours-supp
ly-of-electricity-> Teseney: 24 Hours supply of Electricity

Sunday, 23 November 2014 02:50 | Written by Kesete Ghebrehiwet

Watch this Video attachment below:

| <http://vimeo.com/112597505> http://vimeo.com/112597505

http://www.shabait.com/images/stories/fruit/1-nov-21-article-nation1.jpg“The
city has been lively, but it has now gained more life”

Teseney has been referred as a hub of agricultural and trade activities.
There is a vivid movement of people and goods throughout the week. Such
activities would be by far increased with an increase in the supply of
electricity. Teseney has now become beneficiary of a 24 hours electricity
supply. All service providers that are public or private ones would continue
to give efficient service confidently without any interruption due to lack
of electricity supply.

There is no doubt that the nonstop supply of electricity would positively
impact different sectors and particularly different suppliers and service
provision institutions.

There is no activity that would not be positively affected by the newly
installed generators. The inhabitants of Teseney have now started to express
their appreciation. Among the inhabitants, Mr. Sium Tesfaendrias, who earns
his living as a farmer said “We are very delighted by the new supply of
electricity.”

Mr. Sium went on to say that since a number of people have begun to choose
Teseney as a center of agriculture and trade and more importantly as a good
place to live in, its overall population
http://www.shabait.com/images/stories/fruit/1-nov-21-article-nation.jpghas
gradually been growing.

He further reiterated that they are grateful that the Government taking into
consideration the semi-arid climatic condition of the area took measure to
provide them with an uninterrupted supply of electricity that could be used
for cooling systems and refrigerators.

There is a common idea that is shared among the inhabitants of Teseney. “We
will all have services of all types for 24 hours owing to the continuous
supply of electricity.” All those asked what really would they get benefited
from the nonstop supply of electricity reiterated that no service would be
interrupted due to deficit of electricity supply. Mr. Sium has, for
instance, said “We are ready to give service of any kind. We already have an
internet café equipped with every thing needed to open and we are looking
ahead to give service as soon as possible. The city has been lively, but it
has now gained more life.”

Another inhabitant of Teseney, Mr. Angesom Weldemariam has been in business
activity. This youth is owner of a café. “Electricity is life,” he says “A
number of employment opportunities would be opened. If I am personally to
speak what I benefited from such an interrupted supply, I could say we could
give better service if we are provided with such supply.”

Owing to this new supply of electricity, there would be a reduction in the
price of a number of consumer goods is what collectively Mr. Angesom said as
regards the overall impact of the service that has been provided.

http://www.shabait.com/images/stories/fruit/1-nov-21-article-nation2.jpgMr.
Salih Hamd Hadgembes, a farmer, also said “This is a new life and we hope
the service would be sustainable”

This time, a number of bakeries, wood and metal work wrkshops, hotels, all
service giving institutions have started to operate up to their level best
potential.

The livelihood of the semi-arid area is mainly dependent of electric supply.
All sorts of work activities have now been awakened anew. All activities
that have been carried in the agricultural also economic hub would be
extensively enhanced and thus is expected to impact the national economy.
Teseney has proven to be an economic hub where substantial effort of the
Government has been exerted.

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)

image002.jpg