Shabait.com: Eritrea's shining star

From: Berhane Habtemariam <Berhane.Habtemariam_at_gmx.de_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun Nov 23 16:28:54 2014

 <http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a/18481-eritreas-shining-star>
Eritrea's shining star

Written by Yishak Yared

Sunday, 23 November 2014 08:19 | |

Articles <http://www.shabait.com/component/content/section/1> - Q
<http://www.shabait.com/articles/q-a-a> & A

http://www.shabait.com/images/stories/fruit/1-nov-21-article-qa.jpgTalented
people are born and not created. Education helps to broaden the inner talent
to a highest level. It is true that many individuals renowned for their
unique contributions in different disciplines, scientific innovations,
artists and what have you are born talents observed to demonstrate their
talent from early childhood with minimum level and developing it through
time either through education or through the hard way, trial and error. The
young Eritreans we observe displaying their innovative works during national
occasions such as festivals did not get their talent through education but
through researches and trials. The same applies when we come to artistic
works. Our guest today is one of the renowned Eritrean artists who did not
get formal education on the field but developed her talent with time through
practice.

Q:-Could you please introduce us about yourself?

My name is Dehab Faidtinga. I was born in 1964 in Asmara, Geza Banda. I took
my elementary education at Geza Banda public school up tom grade six. I
could not continue my education due to the hard time we had to go through.
That was the time during which the fascist Derg regime has been harassing
the Eritrean people indiscriminately.......

Read it in PDF attachment fully below:

Berhane

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)