Re: A Newly Found Picture Of Bertha M. Clay, Author of Beyond Pardon

From: Solomon Beyene <sbeyene46_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:01:00 -0500

Thank you Ato Haile, for letting us to remember such wonder book such mis Tir Maheer which I read when I was student. This remind me students such as Uqbay and Asefaw where writing book in the 60's. It also reminded me about your book which was written for the first time by the help of computer in Tigregna which was created by Ato Yemane.

Please appreciate Ato Haile for his research.

Sent from my iPhone