IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR DALLAS AND FORT WORTH RESIDENTS

From: HIDRI Dallas <hidri.dallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:36:49 -0500

*Registrations for this year’s May 24th performance are now OPEN! Sign up
TODAY!*

All ages are welcome, if you have a kid that’s in high school, middle
school, elementary, kindergarten bring them! We LIMITED DAYS UNTIL
Eritrea’s 24TH Birthday and a lot of work ahead! Come one, come all we
accept everyone!

Go to www.hidridallas.org to register

*Registrations will be open until April 25th, 2015! Late registrations will
**NOT** be accepted! *

*​*

--
- HIDRI-DALLAS
"Building strong, patriotic and conscious youth"
Visit us at www.hidridallas.org

IMG_1494.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: IMG_1494.jpg)