[dehai-news] UPDATE: Hizbawi Mekete in Dallas, TX

From: Adiam Tekeste (adiamtekeste@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 17:59:29 EST

The Dallas community's Hizbawi Mekete had a great turnout this past weekend.

There was positive energy in the room and many people walked out of the
event feeling enlightened about Eritrea's current affairs after hearing
Professor Ghidewon Abay's lecture.

  Click the link below to view photos taken at Dallas's Hizbawi Mekete on
Feb. 14th:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24667184@N06/?saved=1

Also, watch EriTV-Dallas THIS evening to see a one-on-one interview of
Professor Ghidewon Abay in the studio: Ch 96 for those in Dallas &
surrounding areas or ONLINE at www.dallasimedia.net Click on Ch96 both air
LIVE at 630pm Central.

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence
of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr.