[dehai-news] What are you willing to do to preserve Eritrea for the next generation?

From: Fenan Russom (fenan.russom@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 12:58:46 EST

*What are you willing to do to preserve Eritrea for the next generation?*

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together
effectively. The whole is always greater than the sum of its parts. Let us
put our heads together and see how we can impact the life of our country and
the future for the next generation.

*Please read the attachment below and send in your response to
ypfdjmedia@gmail.com *

*Feel free to forward this article to others and ask them to respond as
well. *

**

*Open to positive and negative criticism *