[dehai-news] Washington D.C Metro area Television Viewers. (Watch MPT/PBS affiliate on Wed. Jan 5th, 2010 @ 11 PM)

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2011 - 00:09:00 EST

Hello Everyone,

We have some news we'd like to share with you - and hopefully, in turn,
share with the Eritrean community and Friends of the Eritrean people in
Washington, DC. as well as anyone who is interested to know more about the
"CAN DO PEOPLE OF ERITREA".

As you may know, the World Bank film called "One Childhood" has been spun
into a broadcast documentary about Eritrea, called "Eritrea's Struggle To
Survive." This film has won the Cine Golden Eagle Award and, more
importantly, has been selected for airing by no less than 51 PBS stations
across the United States.

I'm pleased to tell you that it will be aired in the Washington DC area on
Maryland Public Television's digital channel MPT2 WEDNESDAY NIGHT January
5th at 11:00pm on MPT2.

Everyone in the Washington DC TV viewing area will be able to see it (except
for DirecTV and Dish network customers).

Here is channel information:

If you have Comcast in DC, MPT2 is channel 268 in the whole DC area. (
http://www.mpt.org/comcast) If you have Verizon Fios it is channel 480. If
you have Cox it is channel 811. Areas outside DC are listed here (
http://www.mpt.org/coveragechart).

I'd be most grateful for anything you can do via the Bank's site or anything
else to publicize this airing, since it represents the work of many people
at the Bank, and the kind of programming that everyone at the Bank might
enjoy.

I've attached a Tune In card, as well as a press release and some
promotional stills for your use. You may also get footage or additional
photos upon request. And please let me know if I can help in any way. If
you can get this on the Bank's site on Wednesday, you would be a real hero!

All the best,

41kaz0oZTKL.jpg