[dehai-news] YPFDJ Dallas Hade Hizbi Hade Libi Benefit Dinner ~ February 26th 2011 ~

From: YPFDJ DALLAS (ypfdjdallas@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 21:08:39 EST

 In the past two years of existence, YPFDJ Dallas has managed to meet its
goals to organize, educate and empower the youth. Through programs like the
Big Brother Big Sister Mentor Program, HIDRI and the Orphanage Project in
Eritrea, we have embodied what the global organization stands for; building
a strong, conscious and patriotic youth movement. Our achievements as an
organization have been the result of the combined efforts of each individual
in our community. We have found that the best way to find yourself, is to
lose yourself in the service of others.

This event marks the culmination of the celebrations for the many
achievements since the founding of our organization in 2008. It would be our
honor to have you join us in advancing our community's legacy at this year’s
Hade Hizbi Hade Libi Benefit Dinner. Where you will be a part of what it
will take to face the challenges not as isolated individuals but as members
of a true community. With all of us working together, our mission is nothing
less than a renewed sense of obligation, a new sense of duty and a new sense
of service.

For more information or to purchase your ticket in advance

Please contact us at YPFDJdallas@gmail.com or call us at 214-334-8630

--

"Be the change you want to see in the world.”

~ Mahatma Gandhi~

--

"Be the change you want to see in the world.”

~ Mahatma Gandhi~

-- -YPFDJ Dallas

Benefit-Dinner5.jpg