[dehai-news] (OLF News) 34 Ethiopian soldiers killed, 25 wounded by OLF rebels

From: B-Haile (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 16:24:47 EST

OLA Special Force made 59 Wayane Invading Troops Out of Action Near Kombolcha Town and Dirre Dhawaa

by Abo-Olf on Sunday, 27 February 2011 at 21:50

(OLF News, February 26, 2011) A Special Force of the Oromo Liberation Army OLA has killed a total of 34 and wounded more than 25 others at different places of Eastern Hararge zone a report we received from OLA, Eastern Oromian command revealed. The report added that during the operations OLA has confiscated military equipments and other logistics from the enemy and made the property of the Oromo peoples struggle led by OLF.

The major of the two operations occurred on February 18, 2011 at a place only 12 kilometers from Kombolcha town of Eastern Hararge zone in which our heroic fighters have killed 19 enemy troops and wounded more than 25. It is known that our forces have taken this swift and coordinated attack at night when the enemy troops were at sleep and least expected.

The other operation was made on February 05/2011 on enemy troops deployed to terrorize the people around the city of Dirre Dhawaa at a place known by the name of "Mannafasha" in which OLA has killed 15 and wounded several others.

OLA added that the attack on enemy troops will continue until our people get their freedom.

OLF News

http://www.facebook.com/notes/abo-olf/ola-special-force-made-59-wayane-invading-troops-out-of-action-near-kombolcha-to/173922599321182