[dehai-news] Independence Day Announcement San Diego

From: Tes Redie (TRedie@deltad.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 17:43:00 EDT

Eritrean Community Services in SanDiego is celebrating the unforgettable
20th independence day with artist Isack Simmon and his band
on the 28th of May, 2011. This event will be held on 3366
Adams Ave. SanDiego. Our celebration will continue the next day for BBQ
at Rohr park located in Sweetwater Rd. Chula vista. Happy 20th
independence day for all Eritrean's and salute to our EDF.

ECS Board member
Tesfagaber Redie