[dehai-news] [PETITION] Stop internet censorship!

From: Araia G. Ephrem <agephrem_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:27:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Friend,

The Senate is poised to vote on a bill that would end the internet as we know it.

If it passes, the "Protect IP Act" (and its companion bill in the House,
 "SOPA") could put people in jail for uploading a video to YouTube and
would severely limit our right to free speech.

This bill has been rushed through Congress because big corporate
interests like Comcast, Pfizer, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have
spent millions of dollars lobbying for this censoring legislation.

I told my senators to protect our free and open internet and oppose the
Protect IP Act. You should do the same. You can sign the petition at the
 link below.

http://act.credoaction.com/campaign/internet_censorship/?r_by=-4977966-jQ1ITWx&rc=paste1