[dehai-news] REGISTER NOW FOR HISTORY OF OUR TIMES:and event that will inspire you to make new history and continue the Eritrean Legacy! (ages 18 & up)

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:26:42 -0600

*"In order to know where you are going you must first understand where you
came from"*

Are you 18 & up?

Do you have a kids that are 18 & Up?

Do you live in the DFW area?

If the answer is *YES* then this event is for you!!...

Join us as we pay homage to Eritrean History through our first History
Retreat

*“History of our Time”*

*Our goal is to unite all the youth in Dallas through the bond that ties
all of us together, our history*

*The Past, Present & Future*

*Event includes…*

*- Food,*

*- Creative History lessons,*

*- FUN activities,*

*- **Fireside Stories **with Guest speakers from our Freedom Fighters*

*- And much more!!*

*REGISTER NOW!!*

*http://ypfdjdallas-history-of-our-times.eventbrite.com/*

&

Get inspired to make new history and continue the Eritrean Legacy!

*When:* February 18th, 2012

*Time:* *11:00 am-8:00pm*

*Registration*: $10

Deadline for Registration is February 15th, 2012! Register now and reserve
your spot!

For more info and how to register please call 469-878-7501 or email us at
Ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                   ~ Mahatma Gandhi~