[dehai-news] Gratitude Re BIRKTI BLATA ASGHEDOM MEASHO

From: BIRIKTI BAHTA <lkyriak_at_shaw.ca_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 23:02:54 -0600

attached mail follows:

Dear family members and friends,

Losing my youngest sister was the worst thing that happened to me, my
family and her family. Berekti was a spiritual person who valued God,
family and friends. She was passionate about her kids, attended at
Sunday religious school was important to her because it would still in
them the values of a good citizen. She always went out of her way to
help the Eritrean community she lived in. I realized that she was loved
and admired by all. My sister battled the disease with everything she
had, but early morning on January 25th she left us to be with her Lord
Savior. She is survived by her husband, two children, her eight sisters,
2 brothers, her husband's family and countless other family members sand
friends who she loved dearly.

I thank you all for your sympathy and support on this trying time. It's
during a time like this that I learn how much my family members and
friends really meant to me. I so appreciate your sympathy and kindness.
It meant a great deal to me.

Attached is a copy of a gratitude I sent to deahi mailing list this
morning. Please post it for me.

Thank you.

Alemseghed Asghedom