[dehai-news] YPFDJ-Dallas History of our Times Press Release!!

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 20:56:13 -0600

YPFDJ- Dallas Chapter's mission is to organize, educate, and empower the
youth, it is within that spirit that YPFDJ- Dallas is once again excited to
announce their momentum is still growing and prospering. On February 18th,
2012 we hosted our First History retreat an event that was designed to
unite the youth in Dallas through the bond that ties all of us together,
our history, the past, present & future. The event was a great success as
Eritrean youth arrived with the thirst to learn their Eritrean history and
left armed with knowledge and ready to become the ambassadors and advocates
for Eritrea. We would like to thank everyone that attended, but most
importantly we would like to thank our guest speaker who not only taught us
but left us motivated to continue the Eritrean legacy.

 *CLICK HERE to Listen to Participants experience *<http://radiomekete.com/>
* *
*Click here to view History of our Times Highlights
*<http://click%20here%20to%20view%20history%20of%20our%20times%20highlights/>

We believe that in order to know where we are going we must first
understand where we came from; History of our times is our first of many
events that we will be hosting. For questions, suggestions and remarks
please contact us at ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com
--
"Be the change you want to see in the world.”
                                                   ~ Mahatma Gandhi~