[dehai-news] Hizbawi Mekete Seminars in the Lone Star State of Texas (DALLAS/FORT WORTH & HOUSTON, TX)

From: Adiam Tekeste <adiamtekeste_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 07:25:23 -0600

Mekete Seminars will be hosted in the Loan Star State cities of Dallas and
Houston, Texas.

Guest speaker, Dr. Tesfay Aradom will be traveling to speak to the
Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston Eritrean communities. The two symposiums will
be held on Saturday March 24th and Sunday March 25th at the Hizbawi Mekete.
Please see attached flyers for more details about the event in your city
and spread the word.

HOUSTON, TX
Saturday, March 24th at 5pm
Swiss Royale Reception Hall
9651 Bissonnet St,Suite #105
Houston, TX 77036
For Directions call 8327713196

<8327713196>DALLAS, TX
Sunday, March 25th from 1-5pm
African Affairs Event Center
11601 Plano Rd Suite 120
For Directions call 2149947725

 <2149947725>"Come to learn more about current events in Eritrea as well
as our responsibility here in the Diaspora. We hope to provide a forum to
discuss your thoughts openly."