[dehai-news] DALLAS & FORT WORTH HEZBAWI MEKETE: 03-25-2012

From: Fenan Russom <fenan.russom_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:02:48 -0500

“Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your
country”

*DALLAS & FORT WORTH HEZBAWI MEKETE*

*SUNDAY MARCH 25TH*

*1PM-5PM***

*African Affairs Event Center*

*11601 Plano Rd Suite 120*

*For Directions call 2149947725*

* *

Come join us for the Public Seminar with Guest Speaker *Dr. Tesfay
Aradom*on current events in Eritrea as well as our responsibilities as
Eritrean
citizens in the Diaspora.

For more information on the Mekete please see Attached Flyer!

--
Wetru Awet Nhafash
Zelalemawi ZKri nsewuat !!!