[dehai-news] PFDJ Toronto Chapter Successful Annual General Meeting

From: nabmic yih <nabmic04_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 17:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

Selam Dehai,   The members of the PFDJ Toronto Chapter conducted a successful Annual General Meeting on April 01, 2012. The meeting was attended by sizable members of the Chapter. During the meeting, detailed activity and financial reports were presented to the participants. After fruitful discussion and question period, the members elected a chair person [Temesghen Tirfe] a secretary [Estifanos Habtom] and finance [Teckle Haile]. Debessai Ghirmazion and Berhane Tsehaie were also elected as chapter auditors.                                                  All members agreed to steadfastly stand in support of the government of Eritrea  and our defence forces. Furthermore,  members re-assured that the security of our country is even of atmost priority and that they will help development initiatives inside Eritrea.   The successful meeting came to an end after the members observed a moment of silenece  in memory of our fallen heros and heroens. Zelalemawi Zikri n’semaEtatna Awet n’Hafash michiel tewelde yihdego