[dehai-news] Hizbawi mekete charlotte N.C

From: mhretab tedlla <tedllam_at_earthlink.net_at_dehai.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 08:36:43 -0700

Hizbawi mekete charlotte N.C

To all Eritrean community residing in NC as of April 01 2012 we are
launching mekete campaign, to urge our senators, congressmen, secretary of
state Hillary Rodham Clinton, UN, and members of security council to oppose
and condemn the widely announced aggression the regime in Ethiopia took on
March 15/2012 against the state of Eritrea, to withdraw from illegally
occupied Eritrean territory including Badme and to lift the baseless
sanction imposed on the state of Eritrea.

For more information contact this email tedllam_at_earthlink.net
Hizbawi mekete charlotte N.C