[dehai-news] Proud of YPFDJ!

From: Bereket Kidane <welela83_at_yahoo.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 14:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

I have tried to follow updates from the YPFDJ Conference in Sweden on Alenalki.com this weekend. I must say that I am very proud of YPFDJ.  The level of patriotism, connectedness to each other and other Eritrean youth they are showing is remarkable. The connectedness and unconditional support they are showing to Eritrea itself is heart-warming.  After all, this is the next generation of Eritreans. It's nothing short of fantastic.

I listened to some of the conference participants being interviewed.  They came from different parts of the world and spoke in many different languages. The one consistent theme that came across was their pride in their Eritrean heritage and their interest in strenghtening their Eritrean identities.

Carry on YPFDJ!  We admire your collective heart, mind and gut!  The future of Eritrea is in good hands indeed!

Bereket