[dehai-news] DALLAS/FORT WORTH:: E-SMART NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION - THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 13TH!

From: YPFDJ DALLAS <ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:29:50 -0500

*ATTENTION ALL ERITREANS RESIDING IN THE **DALLAS**/FORT WORTH AREA!!!!*
**

The National E-SMART Day of Action is *THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 13TH, 2012* and
Eritreans in Texas are making sure their voice is heard!
  *
YOU ARE NEEDED!*
Every Eritrean as well as friends of Eritrea are needed! The more voices we
have participating to say NO! To these unjust, unfair and illegal actions
by Ethiopia the more of an impact we will make! *No excuses!* We
will assist you through every step at Action Day! Or you can be prepared by
asking your older children for assistance if you need help emailing your
representatives or writing your letters!

Our E-SMART Day of Action will be held in two locations* From 1PM - 6PM*

*LCOATION ONE:*

 Dallul Resturaunt

2515 Inwood Road

Dallas, TX 75235!

*LOCATION TWO:*
African Affairs Event Center
11601 Plano Rd Suite 120

The Day of Action is a national effort where Eritreans (and non-Eritrean
supporters) in each respective city will participate in 6 actions all in
one day that communicate to US representatives and others that Ethiopia’s
10 year illegal occupation and aggression needs to END now, Urging Ethiopia
to comply with EEBC final and binding delimitation decisions and Condemning
Ethiopia’s recent aggression in Eritrean Territory!!

 *PARTICIPATE! MAKE SURE YOUR VOICE GETS HEARD!*

*DALLAS**/FORT WORTH!!! Please spread the word and STAND UP for Eritrea!*

--
-YPFDJ Dallas