[dehai-news] THE EEBC DECISION TEN YEARS LATER AND ETHIOPIA'S ILLEGAL OCCUPATION: Eritrea will Foil all Maneuvers to Subvert the Mandate of the EEBC

From: Johannes Abraham <fwd_at_dehai.org_at_dehai.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:04:50 -0400

THE EEBC DECISION TEN YEARS LATER AND ETHIOPIA'S ILLEGAL OCCUPATION:

Eritrea will Foil all Maneuvers to Subvert the Mandate of the EEBC
By Johannes Abraham

Eritrean sanctions must be annulled and repealed today!

It has been now 10 years since the Final and Binding Border decision
of the EEBC was announced. Yet the Final and Binding Verdict is still
held hostage by some powers in the west. There were attempts of
sabotage and sidetracking so that the verdict is not implemented. One
such scheme was the protracted cover of "dialogue" designed to create
confusion and maneuver out of the verdict. This is part and parcel of
their inhuman and callous policies that has been repeatedly practiced
against Eritrea since the 1940s. We are still observing some of the
"guarantors" of the Algiers Agreement, those who dominate the UN
Security Council at the UN, manipulating the issue and giving orders
to their Woyane stooges so as to create chaos and to retreat from
moving forward. They know well the only way out is implementing the
EEBC demarcation decision without any preconditions, however, they
seem not to give up.

We Eritreans have challenged all previous conspiracies, and as ever,
Eritrea will foil all maneuvers to subvert the mandate of the EEBC.

Eritrean Sanctions must be annulled and repealed today!

Johannes Abraham - Hamburg (Germany)