[dehai-news] Dallas Fort worth PICNIC THIS SATURDAY APRIL 21TH FLAG POLE HILL

From: YPFDJ DALLAS <ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 13:31:55 -0500

  Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present! Help
us help others!!
**
*[image: Inline image 1]*

 Some people give time, some money, some their skills and connections, some
literally give their life’s blood but everyone has something to give. Come
out and support Project Orotta This Saturday April 20th at Flag Pole Hill
for the FIRST Fundraiser Initiative in DALLAS TEXAS!

*We will have games, Food, Music and Much More!!
*

*COME HAVE FUN WITH A CAUSE!!*
* *
[image: Inline image 2]