[dehai-news] Eritrea's 21st Independence Day Celebration in Dallas Fort Worth- SATURDAY, May 19th!

From: YPFDJ DALLAS <ypfdjdallas_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 16:54:49 -0500

The *Eritreans* in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex are all a buzz in
planning and preparing for this year's
21st Eritrean Independence Day Celebration!

*We invite all Eritreans and friends of Eritrea to join us for a night of
dancing and mingling with friends... *

*Come one, come all...parents, children, and friends of Eritrea to
celebrate the anniversary of Eritrea's Independence!*

* 21st Annual **Independence** **Day** **Guayla*

Saturday, May 19th

Starting at *9pm *with musical entertainment by talented singers
at Garland Convention & Reception Center

1931 E Centerville Rd *Garland*, TX 75041

Make sure to arrive early because the kids of the United Eritrean-American
Families
have an exciting performance lined up for everyone, and a special surprise
as well.

DOORS OPEN AT 9:00pm
--
-YPFDJ Dallas