[dehai-news] Coming out to Park Sema'tat Sunday

From: Tesfai Bahta <ykalo_at_tse.com.er_at_dehai.org>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 00:53:33 +0300

Let us meet at the Park this Sunday morning.

  _____

Let's meet at the Park this Sunday

Members, friends, visitors and their families are welcome to join us on our
regular monthly outing to Park Sema'tat. We will do a walk-about around the
wonderful trekking trails in the Park. It has been raining in and around
Asmara and we may have to do some repairs in the North American Eritrean
Community Association (NAECA) special field. Do not bother to eat
breakfast. There will be Himbasha, tea and water. To be followed by our
always lively group discussions.

Particulars: -

When: - May 6, 2012, Sunday.

Where: - Let us meet at Finnish Mission

                      School. Rally point.

Time: - 07:30 AM

We will see you there. Let's be on time so we can go to our favorite social
event.

Awet nHafash!

NAECA Board