[dehai-news] 8th Annual North American YPFDJ Conference Announcement!

From: YPFDJ Toronto <ypfdjtoronto_at_gmail.com_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:18:58 -0400

8th Annual North American YPFDJ Conference Announcement!

http://t.co/buDqripl

We are excited to announce that the 8th Annual North American YPFDJ
Conference will be held between August 23, 2012 and August 27, 2012 in
Toronto, Canada. Mark your calendars! YPFDJ is working very hard to ensure
that this year's conference is going to be an exciting and memorable one!
An official registration website will be posted shortly. Also look out for
an official digital image for the "save the date" notice that will be
distributed in the coming days.
Thank you and see you in Toronto!