[dehai-news] ASMARA: - Join Us to Celebrate Eritrea's 21st Independence Day

From: Tesfai Bahta <ykalo_at_tse.com.er_at_dehai.org>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 00:13:56 +0300

Celebrate Eritrea's Independence with NAECA

On the occasion of Eritrea's Independence Day, please join the members,
friends and family of North American Eritrean Community Association (NAECA).
Special invite to Diaspora visitors. There is no entrance fee. We want to
see you at our Community Center in Asmara, at Mbraq Restaurant, across from
City Park. The restaurant is open daily on regular hours. We will start our
celebration at 7PM, Saturday, May 19, 2012.

Awet nHafash!

NAECA Board.