[dehai-news] Interview with Rahel Tewelde about "The Beautiful Ones" by Olivier Barlet

From: Rahel Tewelde (raheltmt@tfanus.com.er)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 19:05:59 EDT

Hello Dehairs,

I just want to share with you, my interview about Eritrean
Cinema in general and specifically the movie "Shikorinatat"
when I was participating at Cannes - France.

http://www.africultures.com/index.asp?menu=affiche_article&no=7693

Your comments are welcome.

Rahel Tewelde

"Many times a day, I realize how much my outer and inner
life is built upon the labors of people, both living and
dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give
in return as much as I have received."

~Albert Einstein~
This mail is delivered to you through tFanus webmail.