[dehai-news] Teklemariam Medhin finishes in the top 20/It is an honor to be a part of EAAA.

From: michael seium (michael.seium@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 23 2009 - 14:13:24 EDT

Teklemariam Medhin finishes in the top 20/It is an honor to be a part of
EAAA.

     It cannot be stressed enough how important it is to recognize the
progress that EAAA has made in such a short time. I was deeply moved to have
been asked to join EAAA as a News Desk officer. I believe that by working
with the other members of EAAA, and the public at large we can help promote
the mission of the organization to help build world class athletes. I am
honored to serve as a member of the EAAA and a part of it's Public Relations
team and can only hope that my participation will help draw attention to the
cause and ensure its successful fruition as a top notch Eritrean American
Athletics organization first and foremost. I now would like to post my first
news item as Teklemariam Medhin who run along side of Zeresenay Tadesse and
Kidane Tadesse in the the 10,000 meters has finished his 5,000 meter race in
the top twenty at the number 15 spot. Here below is the result of the 5,000
meters, EAAA would like to congratulate all of our Athletes for
participating in the 12th, IAAF track and field championships in Berlin.

15344Teklemariam
MEDHIN<javascript:openSite('http://www.iaaf.org/athletes/biographies/country=ERI/athcode=233158/index.html')>
ERI13:44.6516132Collis
BIRMINGHAM<javascript:openSite('http://www.iaaf.org/athletes/biographies/country=AUS/athcode=194175/index.html')>