[dehai-news] Eritrea community in Columbus - Condolence Message

From: yacob (y.kidane@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 2009 - 09:22:54 EDT

Eritrean community in Columbus, Ohio, are shocked by the untimely Martyrdom
of the veteran freedom fighter Minister Salih Meki. It is a great loss to
his family and all Eritreans.

As we face the painful loss of our compatriot Salih Meky, we need to
continue the noble goal that Salih and all other Eritrean martyrs have paid
their precious life. That is our best Tribute to our to all our martyrs.

Our condolence to his immediate family members the Eritrean people and the
government.

ZelAlemawi Zkri Nswatna!!!

Yacob Y