[dehai-news] (OLF News) 73 TPLF soldiers killed, wounded during OLA raids in Eastern Oromia

From: Biniam Haile \(SWE\) (eritrea.lave@comhem.se)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2008 - 16:37:47 EST

Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Registers another Glaring Victory: Puts 73
Enemy Troops out of Action!

November 4, 2008 (OLF News). The Oromo Liberation Army (OLA) Eastern
Command reported that our gallant freedom fighters have killed 31 and
seriously wounded over 42 TPLF occupation troops on October 31, 2008 in
Eastern Oromia, Western Harargee Zone, in the district of Gabiibaa at a
confluence of the rivers of Saaqataa and Raammis. The enemy troops who
are spared from the OLA attack were forced to retreat and call in heavy
reinforcement to carry its badly wounded elements to big hospitals.

After the battle the enemy troops are said to evict the local people,
from their locality of Cophii Miyaawaa, and picking up their remaining
casualties by helicopter. It is reported that they evicted the local
people from their homes and villages in Baddeessaa, Bookee, Gabiiba and
other districts when they pick up their wounded troops to hide their
defeat from the population.

In this operation, as in the previous operations, our freedom fighters
captured several AK-47 guns, hand grenades, and ammunitions to be added
to the arsenal of the Oromo liberation struggle.

It is to be recalled that OLF News reported that:

 - On October 18, 2008 OLA freedom fighters killed 10 and wounded 5
enemy troops in the Western Harargee Zone.

 - On October 08, 2008 OLA fighters killed 3 and wounded 2 in Eastern
Harargee Zone.

 - OLA eastern command added that our freedom fighters will continue
their attack on the invading Woyane troops until liberation. Stay tuned
with OLF News for the news of the result of the OLA attacks to come.

OLF News
http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/News/2008/OLA%20Registers%20another%
20Glaring%20Victory.html

  <http://www.oromoliberationfront.org/map1>