[dehai-news] (Ztadesse.com) Eritrean sports hero Zerisenay Tadesse to marry his fiancée

From: Biniam Tekle (biniamt@dehai.org)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 08:14:10 EST

http://www.ztadesse.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=20
Date: 31.10.2008 - 09:07
Author: Admin
Links:

Zerisenay Tadesse, Eritreas only Olympic Medal winner, is getting married on
the 16th of November. The wedding ceremony which will be held in the expo
grounds is expected to be one of this year's biggest events. According to
Zerisenay himself, a lot of his family members, friends as well as famous
artists and musicians have been invited to share his happy day with him.

"I've been planning for the wedding reception for a while and I hope it will
be held peacefully and successfully", says the Olympic Athlete. "The wedding
will make me tougher because I'm also going to be thinking about my family
as a family head", adds Zerisenay.

Zerisenay met his fiancée, Merhawit Solomon, around a year ago. Talking
about Merhawit, the Athlete enthusiastically says that he feels he is very
lucky to have such a kind hearted and beautiful person agree to share her
life with him. He also said, "She ignites more energy in everything I do and
that is going to increase even more after we get married".

"We plan to have 5 children", adds Zerisenay while sharing his future family
plans. "But you never know, we'll just have to wait and see."

Zerisenay's plans for 2009

"I will register the best time record in Marathon", confidently announces
Zerisenay about his plans for the next year. He has already started training
for it. He is also training for cross country race shortly after his
wedding. The Olympic Champion said that the cross country training will be a
bit difficult since he is also training for marathon, but adds, "I know I
can do it".
Finally, Zerisenay said that anyone can send him any messages through his
personal website in the 'Guest book' page or simply contact him through the
'Contact'. "I personally check it."