[dehai-news] Thanksgiving Party by YPFDJ for all Eritreans in the Bay Area

From: Tesfay Sebahtu (tesfayseb@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2008 - 17:53:51 EST

Selam everyone

The YPFDJ of the Bay area would like to invite everyone to our First
Thanksgiving Party. We have prepared for Fun filled party for the entire
family on this Thanksgiving weekend to celebrate and give thanks to what
Eritrean and Warsai Ykealo in particular has accomplished to advance Eritrea
to a free, vibrant, secured, prosperous and self-reliant nation.

When: Saturday Nov. 29th 2008
Where: 2501 Harrison St. (27th and Harrison St.)
            Oakland, CA 94612
Time: 6 PM to Midnight